- Product returns are allowed up to 30 days after order date. After this date, you will not be able to generate and receive a return label - neither by the application, nor by the support team.
NOTE: If the shipment was made to an international destination, still the count starts on the date of order.
- Product returns are not allowed for products that are marked ineligible for return by Amazon. There are no exceptions, and we will not submit exception requests to Amazon.
- Product returns (labels and/or refunds) are not allowed for orders which were made from an account that was since restricted by Amazon. There are no exceptions, and we are unable to submit exception requests to Amazon.
NOTE: statistically Amazon often restrict prime accounts, while they rarely do so for non-prime accounts. Consider processing all your orders from non-prime accounts to minimize the losses and inconvenience with product returns.
- Product purchases are subject to Amazon limited items restriction. Once a product limit has been collectively achieved, the product cannot be purchased by our service for the next 30 days until when limitation is removed. An attempt to order such items that met their quantity limit within a certain period, will result in an error "purchase quantity limit".
- Managed Account service fees are applicable for users with orders of new condition only. Users that order other conditions, are subject to higher fees (please contact us).
- Product returns for purchases over $300 for domestic shipment (United States), and $100 for international shipment are guaranteed upon Amazon refund only. In case Amazon does not refund the amount for a product return for any reason (for example: wrong return label used or the returning item got lost on the way back to Amazon or a wrong item was returned by the buyer, item returned to Amazon after the return period (more than 25 days from label creation date), etc), a refund will not be issued. In some cases, and at its own discretion, Yaballe can choose to refund a sum that is equal or lower than the purchase price, and will not exceed the limits specified above (maximum $300 refund for domestic shipments, maximum $100 refund for international shipments).
- Labels for product returns will be issued for domestic addresses only (United States) - as were specified in the order with Amazon. In case of International orders (eBay end-customer) this is usually an Hipshipper US address. Any expense associated with the international shipment will not be covered by Yaballe.
- Product purchases over $400 will not be processed by the auto ordering system and will result with a "Maximum price allowed" error code. In these cases, support assistance is required.
- Return labels are allowed at a rate of up to 5% of the weekly order rate because excessive product returns potentially endanger our amazon accounts. Users that exceed 5% returns (of their weekly order amount), will not be able to receive anymore return labels during that week.
For example: if a user fulfills ~100 orders per week, he can ask for a maximum of 5 return labels during that week. Mind that orders with condition other than new, might potentially translate into high return rates - but they are still subject to the 5% return label limitation.
- In case of delivery dispute between the end-customer (no-delivery claim) and the carrier (proof of delivery exists) - the carrier claim takes preference, and no refunds will be issued. Moreover, Yaballe will not approach Amazon to settle such claim, that is likely to be rejected.