The default option in automatic non-API mode is to sync orders to Yaballe from the last 24 hours only. However, we have an option to trigger a process for syncing orders from the last 5 days in case it is necessary.
When might this function be necessary?
- If your MIP data was incorrect for a few days (assuming it has been fixed now).
- If you have recently migrated from another monitoring system and have not processed orders from more than the last 24 hours.
- If there were some unmonitored items that have just been synced into Yaballe.
- If you noticed that eBay stopped generating the "Pending Orders" report and you have just fixed it by clicking "Generate Report" button here
How does it work?
1. Go to Yaballe SETTINGS > ADVANCED > ADVANCED ACCOUNT SETTINGS
2. Click the "Sync Orders of Last 5 Days" button
3. Wait at least 30 minutes for the orders to show in Yaballe Sold Items page
5 days count includes today and the previous 4 days.
All orders older than 5 days will need to be added manually by you via the "add order" button.