Yaballe Auto Ordering
Yaballe Managed Auto-Ordering (Yaballe Fulfillment)
To Add a Single Order
If you are an auto-ordering customer, you may want to add a single order by yourself. Such cases can happen for example, if you want to add orders of items that are not monitored by Yaballe. Another example is if you mistakenly deleted the order row and still want to place the order.
Now you can easily add these orders yourself!
1. In Yaballe Sold Items page top, look for the 'Add Order' button:
2. Click the button to open a dialogue box with to fill in the order details:
- Source price
- Maximum Price
- Ebay Item ID
- Buyer Name
- Buyer detail: Full Name, Address Line #1, Address Line #2, City, State, Zip code, Phone
Note: You will not be able to edit the following:
- Condition ('New' is the default value).
- Country ('United States' is the default value).
Use the scroller bar on the right side of your Add Order pop-up window to get the Shipping Adress part:
4. Click the ‘Submit’ button (bottom right).
5. A 'Confirmation' dialogued box will pop-up with the new order details summary. Click the 'Yes' button if you are sure you want to add the order with these details and let auto orders begin processing it.
Note: You can click the 'No' button and return to edit the order details.
Article is closed for comments.