- Setup Yaballe account - API or Fully-automatic Non-API, and sync all listings.
At this point - don't turn on Yaballe Auto-Ordering just yet.
- If your other monitor (and repricer) is still running because of the need to track on-the-way orders and you don't want to manually update it:
Turn the status of all listings in Yaballe to Unmonitored in order to avoid redundant repricer updates on eBay by both Yaballe and the other monitor.
On Yaballe > Monitor > Item Row You can set each listing status to Unmonitored as shown below, or contact Yaballe support to ask to set all listings to Unmonitored status at once.
Don't worry, at the end of this process you will be able to turn it on again and Yaballe will take over your listings monitoring.
- Wait few hours (usually up to 4) for your orders from the last 24-hours to sync from eBay to Yaballe.
- Get a list of all the orders that were processed with the other monitor in the last 24 hours that are also synched to Yaballe - and exclude them in Yaballe > Sold Items > Order Row, by changing the eorder status to EXCLUDE
- After excluding all overlapping orders, you can safely turn on Yaballe Auto-orders and start processing ordering with Yaballe. Remember to:
- Add your Amazon buyer accounts.
- Make sure to top-up enough Yaballe AO credits at all times to ensure smooth order processing.
- Make sure to top-up enough Yaballe BCE credits at all times to ensure smooth tracking conversion if desired.
- Once you verified that the orders that were tracked with the previous monitor were all shipped & delivered and tracking is up-to-date:
- Turn-off your other monitor (and Repricer).
- Turn the status of all listings in Yaballe to Monitored - Yaballe will handle monitoring and repricing for these listings from that point on.
On Yaballe > Monitor > Item Row You can set each listing status to Monitored as shown below, or contact Yaballe support to ask to set all listings to Monitored status at once