As you may know, Amazon changed its prime accounts policy, and no longer allows using it for resale activity. These changes sometimes cause delays in the Managed Account (Fulfillment) service.
Yaballe Fulfillment users now have an option to process also orders under $25 via non-prime accounts, and leverage these benefits and features:
- Prompt and consistent processing of orders, updating tracking numbers, and generating return labels.
- Include a $6.99 shipping fee in the monitored Amazon source price for items under $25. For example, an Amazon item of $5.0 will be monitored as $11.99 ($5.0 Amazon item price + $6.99 Amazon shipping fee).
- Providing return labels for any order (above or under $25) that is eligible for return is guaranteed up to 30 days after order time, and only if Amazon didn't restrict the account where the order was made (statistically, non-prime accounts restrictions rarely happen).
The option to process orders under $25 via prime accounts still exists - it’s your choice which option to use. However, consider that if you choose this option then:
- Order processing, and updating tracking numbers via prime accounts might be occasionally delayed - dependent on Amazon restriction of these accounts.
- Providing return labels for any order that is eligible for return is guaranteed up to 30 days after order time, and only if Amazon didn’t restrict the account where the order was made (statistically prime accounts restrictions are very common and you should expect it to happen quite often).
- Enable non-prime order processing and include$5.99 shipping fee in the monitored source price for items under $25.
- View source price breakdown (item+shipping)
Enable non-prime order processing also for items under $25
(a) enabling this settings will apply to all future orders in your account or to your entire cluster in case you have a cluster.
(b) enabling this feature will not apply to old orders that were synched before you enabled it (old orders under $25 that were synched before you enabled the feature will be processed from prime accounts).
(c) you don't need to change your eBay price settings, just enable the feature and it will automatically add the Amazon $6.99 shipping fee to the monitored source price.
View Source Price Breakdown (item + shipping)
- Total source price (item +shipping fee)
- Price breakdown:
- Item cost
- Shipping fee
Article is closed for comments.