With the new Auto-retry for Canceled Orders feature, all canceled orders can be automatically re-ordered according to your settings. This feature is available in all auto-ordering modes:
To turn on Auto-retry for Canceled Orders:
- Go to Yaballe > Settings > ORDERING
- Check the Auto-retry for Canceled Orders option in either AUTO-ORDERING by Yaballe Amazon Accounts, or AUTO-ORDERINg by Your Amazon Accounts depending on your ordering mode
Note: If you are using the Hybrid mode and want Auto-retry to apply for both on orders placed with Yaballe Amazon accounts and with your own Amazon accounts -- you need to check and set the option in both places.
- Set your preferred limits:
- Max order price - only a canceled order below this maximum source price limit will be retried
- Max order age - only a canceled order below this maximum age (time since synched to Yaballe) will be retried
- The auto-retry will apply only to orders that were canceled after the feature was already turned on, and that meet the max conditions. Orders that were canceled beforehand, won't be re-ordered even if they meet the conditions.
- The system will auto-retry to order an item only once. If it got canceled again, the system won't re-order it automatically, however you can user the retry button in Yaballe to reorder it.
- You can always turn this feature off/on by unchecking/checking the option in your settings
That's it, you are set! Your future canceled orders that meet your max conditions, will be automatically retried by Yaballe.
Note: When the system auto-retries a canceled order - the order row will actually duplicate itself:
- The original row status will change to 'Resubmitted' (with a link to the new retry order row).
- The new row will go through the regular auto-ordering lifecycle status (Pending / Processing / Success or Error) - with a link to the old one, for your convenience.