Consider following the below steps when switching from eBay buyer account to to eBay seller account, that are considered best practice fro the transition:
- Change to a seller account:
- Connect your Payoneer (eBay > My Selling Account > Choose Automatic Payment Method)
- Use the free 250 plan to list items - don’t upgrade to subscription plan just yet
- When to start selling: Wait at least 1 week after connecting Payoneer - and only then start listing & selling gradually (per best practice: 2-3 items listed per day, etc.) - according to grooming best practice.
- When to set Promoted: after selling some items and once you reach standard or top rated seller with recent sales activity - you can activate Promoted in your acocut.
- When to set Promotions: In 1-2 months after switching to seller account (3-4 month into the overall grooming process according to best practice) - upgrade to a store subscription plan + set Promotions.