Did you hear? Now it's totally possible to grow your own eBay stores from scratch and reach a scalable operation with multiple stores of this type case:
- $8-10K sales / month
- 500-1,000 active listings
- 14-20% profit yield
- 6-8 months from start to maturity
- Automation via Yaballe Fully-automatic Non-API
- Reproducible to virtually unlimited number of stores
Yaballe Fully-automatic Non-API Powers
RELIABLE PLATFORM THAT SCALES
- Considered the most stable platform in the dynamic marketplace ecosystem.
- Value-added capabilities that automate, scale, and optimize online selling.
High-scale ready with features like account cluster (super-user), bulk operations, and proactive notification center — that enables effective multi-store operation
SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY THAT BOOSTS RESULTS
- Fully Automatic Non-API connection to eBay is currently the best-known practice for new eBay stores, especially combined with Aquiline tracking.
It helps new stores avoid flagging and enhances their product visibility by including them in eBay’s promotional campaigns and search results.
HYBRID ORDER MANAGEMENT THAT REDUCES RISK & OVERHEAD
- Flexible hybrid ordering mode according to business rules you set: Fulfilled-by-Yaballe (Amazon Managed Account), Fulfilled-by-user auto-ordering, Fulfilled-by-user manual ordering.
- Auto-tracking & tracking conversions – instant on-order tracking conversion, single source address, auto-tracking updates.
Benefits with eBay
1. Avoid initial account verification
2. Increase eBay limits easily
3. Generate significantly more traffic promotion & promoted
4. Decrease the risk for store restrictions and/or closure
See the example below for two stores with similar age, and listings - the top one with Yaballe non-API, un-flagged and promoted with eBay, vs. the bottom standard one (flagged, API)
eBay store monitored with Yaballe Automatic Non-API Monitor + Aquiline instant tracking conversion
eBay store monitored with API Monitor + standard (on-shipping) tracking conversion
We are sharing the wealth! read our best practice guide on how to build stores from $0 to $10K monthly sales!
Article is closed for comments.