In order to use Yaballe Fully-automatic Non-API (MIP) monitor capabilities, you'll need to provide Yaballe with your stores Merchant Integration Platform (MIP) details.
Learn here where you can find the required MIP details:
- MIP Token
- eBay User ID
- Shipping Policy name
- Payment Policy name
- Returns Policy name
The video explains all the steps of the article below:
1 - Connect to eBay MIP
- Open a new browser window
- Make sure you are browsing from the same IP you use to login to your eBay store
- Go to www.mip.ebay.com
- Click the Get Started button
2 - Set the feed format
- Go to Settings > Feed Schema, found on the left menu
- Check the eBay Format option for the feed format
- On the Select the file type dropdown, choose CSV option.
- Click the Save changes button
3 - Get the MIP Token and the eBay User ID
- Go to Settings > FTP setup, found on the left menu.
- Under the FTP Setup section number (2), you'll see a long empty text box (this is where your MIP Token will appear after you click GENERATE TOKEN)
- CLICK the GENERATE TOKEN button to generate a new MIP token. If you mistakenly clicked it again, don't worry - just make sure to report to Yaballe the very last generated token.
- Place your mouse in the token text box
- Click CTRL+A to select the text
- Click CTRL+C to copy the text to your clipboard
- Click CTRL+V to paste the token and paste it in Yaballe's signup process.
- Under the FTP Setup section number (3), you'll see the also Username information
- Select the Username text and copy it
- Paste the copied username (AKA eBay User ID) in Yaballe's signup process
4 - Get the eBay Policies names
- On the same page (Settings > Channel Management, found on the left menu)
- For each one of the policies on the page (Shipping policy, Payment policy, Returns policy):
- Click the relevant Add/Edit button
- Select and copy the policy name specified there (for example: 2 handling + 2-5 free shipping No International)
- Paste the policy name in Yaballe's signup process
Once you copied all the policies names you are done in terms of the info required to set the automatic non-api with yaballe, now you just need to finish one last thing in eBay:
5 - Set your warehouse location
On the same page (Settings > Channel Management, found on the left menu)
Click "Warehouse location" on the right:
Fill in the city, State & Zip of your warehouse location
Click OK to save.
IMPORTANT! This location needs to be same as your Ship from address in eBay, as well as your item location in Yaballe SETTINGS > EBAY POLICIES > MONITOR PROFILES > ITEM LOCATION.