Things to keep in mind in order for your Aquiline manual conversion to succeed:
1. Have enough BCE credits
2. When you copy the Amazon order tracking page link and HTML, make sure to actually open the order from "My Orders" in Amazon. Avoid using the same tracking page link and only replacing the order ID in it!
3. The tracking page link in Step 1 and Step 2 must be absolutely identical, so you might want to save it after Step 1 and when doing Step 2 replace only the tracking page HTML.
4. In case you did Step 1 immediately after placing your orders and BEFORE the items is actually shipped, you need to repeat Step 1 again within 15 days from the first one. Otherwise you will see a page with no data in Aquiline website for this tracking number.
5. Make sure to do Step 2 after your package shows "delivered" in Amazon.
6. After any update of Aquiline details, wait 3-6 hours to see it Aquiline website and up to one day to see it synced into eBay.