Before we dive into this topic, it is important to understand that quantity zero for the monitor is not just a number, but a way to enforce actual out of stock status and can only happen if the monitor decides the item is in fact OOS with the supplier or doesn't pass your filters. Meaning that you can not enforce quantity zero by yourself - it would always get back to what it was before our change after each scan.
However, sometimes you might want to unmonitor some items for some time or put zero quantity directly in ebay because of another reason - for example before setting your ebay store on vacation mode.
The correct way to put quantity zero & unmonitor listings while making sure Yaballe doesn't change their price or quantity in ebay after the next scan is as following:
- Wait for the nearest monitor scan, so you know you have enough time for the procedure before the next scan. Select all the items you want to edit on MONITOR Page, click BULK OPERATIONS button and set quantity to 0 there. Leave all the other fields blank.
- After that, turn off the "monitored" button under the red cog wheel on your item's right side of the row (when it's off it's grey) - this action is not supported in bulk. It has to be done before the next scan, otherwise the monitor would change all the fresh zero quantity to whatever it was before, if the listing should be in stock according to what it sees.
How to revert this action and make your listings monitored again?
- First turn the 'monitor" button under the cog wheel on again.
- Select all the items and click BULK OPERATIONS button. In its pop-up window write the desired quantity and the desired profit & breakeven and click "apply". It is important to fill in at least one of the price affecting parameters (profit or breakeven) to trigger the system to recalculate all the prices as per now. *Blank fields data would be taken from your default settings, but will not trigger an immediate update.
- Wait 1-2 monitor scans (up to one hour) for all the price & quantity to be updated.