Yaballe uses your Non-API details to connect via fully-automatic Non-API to your eBay store in order to monitor it.
From time to time you may need to update your Non-API details because it changes on eBay side (e.g., token expired, policy name changed, etc.).
Here is how to update these details in Yaballe:
- Get your automatic non-API details from eBay - keep them handy for the next steps.
- Login to your Yaballe Non-API account.
- Go to Yaballe > Settings > ADVANCED > ADVANCED ACCOUNT CHANGES, click the Change Non-API Details yellow button:
- Fill in your eBay MIP details (collected in the previous step), and click the Update button:
- Make sure you don't need to sync any listings from another monitor, and click the Continue button:
Note: if you do have listings to sync from another monitor, click the Cancel button, and contact Yaballe support before you enable your Non-API connection.
- Now you should receive another message, where you can choose which orders to sync for the first time (last 24 hours, or last 5 days), and if to enable auto-ordering (not yet, or activate immediately) --- choose your option and click OK
- Now you should receive a confirmation message that the details are updated.
You are done!!
After changing your details, you may want to test that everything is working properly - try to list an item and see that it appears in eBay and in Yaballe.
Note: consider that in Automatic Non-API listing can take up-to 30 minutes to reflect both in eBay and/or Yaballe.