You may need to apply the encode SKU file in your eBay account, if you are migrating your listings to Yaballe Fully-automatic Non-API monitor.
Applying the file will update encoded SKUs to all your existing listings in eBay (rather than just ASINs) - applying the SKUs will allow the newly set Fully-automatic Non-API connection to identify the listings and for Yaballe to monitor them.
To apply the file follow these steps:
1. Make suer you got the Encoded SKU CSV File from Yaballe support team. If you don't have the file, you probably missed a step in your migration process and need to go through preliminary steps.
2.Upload the attached CSV file (it will update encoded SKUs to all your existing listings instead of ASINs) to eBay File Exchange:https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads
Note: make sure to apply the file before proceeding to next phase (contacting eBay)
2. After uploading the CSV to eBay, contact eBay MIP support to request and confirm transition to MIP - not that it typically takes eBay up to 2 days to respond:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Proposed text (rephrase in your own words):
Hi, I want to start using MIP. Please advise how to make sure my existing items are synced with the service.
All my listings have SKUs, I use business policies and will use CSV format, all listings are GTC fixed price.
3. Wait for eBay reply and confirmation that you listings are now synched with the MIP service.
4. Notify Yaballe Support team that eBay side is ready (reply to in your migration ticket 'EBAY DONE')- so they can take action to complete the migration to MIP on Yaballe side.
Article is closed for comments.