In order to use Yaballe Fully-automatic Non-API (MIP) monitor capabilities, you'll need to provide Yaballe with your stores Merchant Integration Platform (MIP) details.
Learn here where you can find the required MIP details:
- MIP Token
- eBay User ID
- Shipping Policy name
- Payment Policy name
- Returns Policy name
1 - Connect to eBay MIP
- Open a new browser window
- Make sure you are browsing from the same IP you use to login to your eBay store
- Go to www.mip.ebay.com
- Click the Get Started button
2 - Set the feed format
- Go to Settings > Feed Schema, found on the left menu
- Check the eBay Format option for the feed format
- On the Select the file type dropdown, choose CSV option.
- Click the Save changes button
3 - Get the MIP Token and the eBay User ID
- Go to Settings > FTP setup, found on the left menu.
- Under the FTP Setup section number (2), you'll see a long token text box (this is your MIP Token)
- Place your mouse in the text box
- Click CTRL+A to select the text
- Click CTRL+C to copy the text to your clipboard
- Click CTRL+V to paste the token and paste it in Yaballe's signup process.
- DO NOT CLICK the Generate Token button that will generate a new MIP token. If you mistakenly clicked it, don't worry - just make sure to report to Yaballe the newly generated token.
- Under the FTP Setup section number (3), you'll see the Username information
- Select the Username text and copy it
- Paste the copied username (AKA eBay User ID) in Yaballe's signup process
4 - Get the eBay Policies names
- On the same page (Settings > FTP setup, found on the left menu)
- Click the Manage your channels link, under the Getting Started section on the top
- The Channel Management section will open up
- For each one of the policies on the page (Shipping policy, Payment policy, Returns policy):
- Click the relevant Add/Edit button
- Select and copy the policy name specified there (for example: 2 handling + 2-5 free shipping No International)
- Paste the policy name in Yaballe's signup process
Article is closed for comments.