Two-step verification for Amazon
Please add two-step verification for Amazon by using Google Authenticator.
If you have already added 2FA to your Amazon account before, you must disable 2FA and then re-enable it by following this guide.
1. Navigate to "Login & Security" in your Amazon account settings.
2. Click "Edit" in the section 'Advanced Security Settings'.
3. Click 'Get Started'.
4. Do not choose phone number. Select "Authenticator App".
5. Click "Can't Scan Barcode".
6. Copy all the letters and numbers (the Google Authenticator key).
7. Copy & paste the 2FA code into Yaballe Settings > Auto orders:
Leave this pop-up window open in Yaballe till you finish step 8 & 9 in Amazon.
You haven't finished setting up Authenticator yet.
If you don't have a phone you can also try a Chrome extension.
Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone
Click the little plus '+' symbol
Scan the QR code on Amazon
Copy the newest 6 digit code
9. Enter the 6-digit code from the app into the field shown below in Amazon and click "Verify code and continue".
10. Last step
You're done! We will now use the 2FA code to securely login to your Amazon account and so would you, by the way - pay attention there is no phone connection at all with this option.
Tip: When logging in to Amazon check the box "Remember me on this device" and you will not be asked again to enter the password.